Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has become a narcissist, that shoulder/chest shove was only done because he knew the TV would pick up on it and then all the talk would be about how pumped Bellingham is.
England have a problem in that everything seems to now have to go through him to massage his ego, to the detriment of everybody else. It’s not just Phil who’s suffering because of him, look at Kane, he’s world class at dropping in and linking the play, but now he can’t do it anymore because that’s Bellingham’s area, the result, he had one touch of the ball in the first half.
Somebody needs to bring this lad down a peg or two.

It reminds me of Gerrard that his football intelligence is never questioned. They don’t see the simple things he fails to do cos it has to be all about him.

Who cares about the media !

Apart from City & some Barca fans

The rest really hate City and want us to suffer & disappear

So you wouldn’t like him at City ?
as a player yes i would, as a person not so much, he seems very much focused on himself as oppose to the team and im not sure how well that would work at city but i stand by what i said he is a good player quite lampard esque but they way they talk about him like he has reinvented football and completely irreplaceable in the team is way over the top.

Back to the pundits. At the start of the punditry, did anyone notice that Shearers chair was about 3" higher than Cesc or Franks!. 3 minutes later it's been lowered to the same height. He's still as tall...sat on a cushion.
Tbh I'm not sure what is more worrying, Shearer's height insecurity or the fact you not only noticed but actually then noticed a chair had been lowered but the occupants height positioning remained the same.

:)

From BBC Sport homepage

View attachment 122726
You’ve missed the bit off at the top where it clearly shows it was words from Alan Smith, a teammate and who played for Arsenal for 18 years. ‘Our’ dressing room was appropriate because he was talking about the time they were in ‘their’ dressing room together.

You’ve missed the bit off at the top where it clearly shows it was words from Alan Smith, a teammate and who played for Arsenal for 18 years. ‘Our’ dressing room was appropriate because he was talking about the time they were in ‘their’ dressing room together.
That bit isn't in quotes though mate.
They may have copied and pasted in from Arsenal's website.

That's wrong. The quote ended already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.