Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media turned on the beige prick today.
He's been their darling picking Saka and subbing Foden at every given opportunity.
However, today was a watershed day, for me.

He's turned a talented squad into a clueless team.
We've been here before and he might now ditch playing a failed right back in midfield and pick a midfielder.
He might get pace into the team and support players who've got the ball.
But like everyone else I'm not convinced.

He's been their darling picking Saka and subbing Foden at every given opportunity.

We've been here before and he might now ditch playing a failed right back in midfield and pick a midfielder.
Said it on another thread,
Southgate is the reverse Midas, turns gold into lead.

The Guardians headline 'England hit new low with dire performance'

Guess whose picture was used to highlight this...........
Nah no need, everyone knows it was Phil. Clear and obvious.
They even had a segment before the game with Brentford's manager moaning about Sterling diving and low and behold the BBC had a clip ready to show him winning the penalty, Phil being used is just an old trick, they always had Sterling up for past defeats, they can't use Saka because they have been called out for being racist so, good old Phil has stepped up to the plate, everybody knows hating light blue is within the rules.

From BBC...

Ferdinand - "The current balance of the team is not allowing the players to reach the levels that they have done for clubs. Phil Foden is out of position and not playing his best, maybe Jude Bellingham would be better playing at number eight. It is a big concern."

"On the balance of England's midfield, Ferdinand added: "I would put Declan Rice in the six, Jude Bellingham in the eight running from deep and Phil Foden in the free role as the 10. I think that is how you will get the best of these players."

More faces than the Town Hall clock, this bloke.

Happy to go along with the hysteria about Bellingham, when things are going well, then reverts to what everyone with a brain is saying, when we put in that performance last night.

Tit

Gotta say I am sick to fuckin death with the media banging on about Jude Bellingham like he's the second coming. He's a diving, petulant, arrogant shit that is no doubt a good player but nowhere near as good as they keep telling us.
Wait til you see this

First choosing and then sticking with TAA in midfield when he hasn't played there much just shows that he's all over the place at the moment. It throws the team off. He cant defend for toffee so really he shouldn't be in the team. Throwing the likes of Bowen and Gallagher when we need a goal is desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.