Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to twatter Sam Wallace has done a hit piece on Kyle Walker.

It's complete trash, with some rotten comparisons and a whole lot of 'if'.
Built on imagined issues that might come up with having his wife and the other 'influencer' woman (who's in the company of the Daily Mail) each with kids there.
The conceit is that maybe this will be difficult for him, even attempting to compare it with John Terry/Wayne Bridge when it's nothing of the kind.
Walker's had this domestically for several years, I doubt it'll affect him much this month.

It's complete trash, with some rotten comparisons and a whole lot of 'if'.
Built on imagined issues that might come up with having his wife and the other 'influencer' woman (who's in the company of the Daily Mail) each with kids there.
The conceit is that maybe this will be difficult for him, even attempting to compare it with John Terry/Wayne Bridge when it's nothing of the kind.
Walker's had this domestically for several years, I doubt it'll affect him much this month.
I’m guessing the Mail are, at the very least, footing her ‘expenses’ and probably paying her a fee on top just to create some controversy. They really are the scum of the media world which, given the competition, is quite an achievement.

I’m guessing the Mail are, at the very least, footing her ‘expenses’ and probably paying her a fee on top just to create some controversy. They really are the scum of the media world which, given the competition, is quite an achievement.

It does seem likely, yes, as she won't be there for free.
It's almost as though all the other better halves aren't playing the media game.

To be fair you are able to pick and choose which printed media you spend your money on depending upon what side of any (political or otherwise) fences you sit.
During the week prior to going to the pub I pick up a copy of the Mail for what its worth.
However its a great prop to pretend to read when some dick heads walk in, rolled up tight its a good weapon and after a week or so I take them to the Hedge Hog sanctuary for bedding. 3 out of 3 beats Meat Loaf :-)

During the week prior to going to the pub I pick up a copy of the Mail for what its worth.
However its a great prop to pretend to read when some dick heads walk in, rolled up tight its a good weapon and after a week or so I take them to the Hedge Hog sanctuary for bedding. 3 out of 3 beats Meat Loaf :-)
AKA a Millwall Brick !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.