Media Discussion - 2023/24

Looks like the wheels are being set in motion to change the unfair play rules that were put in place to stop City so they dont hinder the red tops. If you think united's influence is waning just wait a few months and you will see how clearly they are tethered to the trough with big feck off boots on to stop anyone getting past.
Rules suit us, enforce with a stranglehold grip.
Rules don't suit us get rid as quickly as possible.
Scruffy jim is in it for himself and when Brailsford gets going you will see the ruthlessness and scant regard for the rules that will be employed to get their performance level above others. Why do you think he was hated in cycling, a sport riddled with performance enhancing drugs, where allegedly he took PEDs to a new level. Look at his champions in that sport, look at their legacy and how they are not lauded like past champions. The public knew the methods stank.
Sounds like they'll be using Rio as a consultant

I wonder if the dippers or rags were participating in the club world cup if the media attitude towards it would be different. Jim Shite is claiming that us and Chelsea bought their way into into the tournament over teams such as Barcelona.

I bet the attitude changes should they win exclusive radio rights.

No need for us to be shari the article but what was the nature of it - family life or professional performance?

Family.
speculation about how both Walker's turning up and the graspy one being accompanied by the Mail would not help England.

There was no point made in it really - Walker's not noticeably been affected domestically for several months, so why would it happen now - and Wallace did try to make it analogous to Terry/Bridge when it's nothing of the sort.

I wonder if the dippers or rags were participating in the club world cup if the media attitude towards it would be different. Jim Shite is claiming that us and Chelsea bought their way into into the tournament over teams such as Barcelona.

Is he aware of what's been going on at Barca for the last decade?

No need for us to be shari the article but what was the nature of it - family life or professional performance?
Family life. A real hatchet job. Totally uncalled for. It is however Sam Wallace who is nothing but a grinning cockroach who absolutely loathes us. The upside is that he is obviously still hurting over our success.

Chelsea and City are there on sporting merit having winning the champions league during the years required for participation. Their favoured shit teams in Red have not, or should they be there on some historical merit for having lots of plastic fans because they used to be good?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.