Media Discussion - 2023/24

The replies on this from people not even in this country show just how much the emptihad and no fans jibes have cut through and been allowed to fester.

Yeah I know some will say who cares but it's so prevalent that even on something nothing to do with football there are people in other countries repeating what they have heard and seen.

The club has zero pushback in the media and zero PR.

Pass me a handkerchief

I see Pep is being blamed for Dokus poor performances at the Euros.
I didn't click on the link, (442) and I haven't watched Belguim so wouldn't know how well he is playing but if you are stupid enough to blame one of the greatest managers of all times, perhaps journalism isn't for you
He was electric in their second game

The replies on this from people not even in this country show just how much the emptihad and no fans jibes have cut through and been allowed to fester.

Yeah I know some will say who cares but it's so prevalent that even on something nothing to do with football there are people in other countries repeating what they have heard and seen.

The club has zero pushback in the media and zero PR.

You're too easily triggered if you believe that.

You're too easily triggered if you believe that.

It's not about being triggered it's that the club is trashed almost daily.

There is no pushback from City. It's very noble and dignified of them to keep silent.

However that stance has led to the situation now where on a tweet not about football there are people mocking and laughing at City.

Those lies and the daily trashing of the club has cut through to the wider public around the world.

If you're ok with that and not bothered, then fair enough.

I think City should do better in protecting its image from those that wish to trash it.

There's a reason why multi billion pound companies still have sustained PR in the media.

Just the way I see it.

It's not about being triggered it's that the club is trashed almost daily.

There is no pushback from City. It's very noble and dignified of them to keep silent.

However that stance has led to the situation now where on a tweet not about football there are people mocking and laughing at City.

Those lies and the daily trashing of the club has cut through to the wider public around the world.

If you're ok with that and not bothered, then fair enough.

I think City should do better in protecting its image from those that wish to trash it.

There's a reason why multi billion pound companies still have sustained PR in the media.

Just the way I see it.
What exactly do you think the club should do about random idiots on twitter who think they're being funny?

Perhaps you could pass on your ideas to the club?

And yes, I'm really not bothered about some no-marks comments on twitter, not that I'm on it.

What exactly do you think the club should do about random idiots on twitter who think they're being funny?

Perhaps you could pass on your ideas to the club?

And yes, I'm really not bothered about some no-marks comments on twitter, not that I'm on it.

Only thing the club can do is what it is doing is keep winning, success breads jealousy. The empty seat thing seemed to happen around 2012 when we had a low attendance for a semi final against Liverpool in the league cup that was just after Christmas and sandwiched inbetween United in the Fa cup at home and a few more home games around that. Before that never heard that claim of lack of support. This is rival fans comfort blanket alongside they hope the Premier League will throw the book at City. Keep winning and boil some piss some more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.