Media Discussion - 2023/24

Another example…

But I thought that United fans were never bothered about "little old City" and Liverpool were their "real rivals" All those decades of battles on the terraces and in Manchester pubs, all the bitter comments from their toxic manager, all the dirty tricks on and off the pitch. They were all a figment of my imagination growing up in South Manchester. Those moments had been airbrushed out of history.

The replies on this from people not even in this country show just how much the emptihad and no fans jibes have cut through and been allowed to fester.

Yeah I know some will say who cares but it's so prevalent that even on something nothing to do with football there are people in other countries repeating what they have heard and seen.

The club has zero pushback in the media and zero PR.

The replies on this from people not even in this country show just how much the emptihad and no fans jibes have cut through and been allowed to fester.

Yeah I know some will say who cares but it's so prevalent that even on something nothing to do with football there are people in other countries repeating what they have heard and seen.

That’s all they have, it’s desperation.
Just give them 4 fingers…

Just keep on winning one of the big two every year!

Yet multi billion dollar companies continue to want to work with us, its almost these hugely succesful people concentrate on reality and not the ramblings of fuckwits on social media, can't think why?

But I thought that United fans were never bothered about "little old City" and Liverpool were their "real rivals" All those decades of battles on the terraces and in Manchester pubs, all the bitter comments from their toxic manager, all the dirty tricks on and off the pitch. They were all a figment of my imagination growing up in South Manchester. Those moments had been airbrushed out of history.
Like tears in rain!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.