Media Discussion - 2023/24

Yes. He has been brillant for them just as he was for us last season. What signings he and Akanji have proven to be.
I recall giving Akanji motm a couple of times just after he arrived. Got lots of shit off the football 'experts' on here. Been a quality signing from day one.

I recall giving Akanji motm a couple of times just after he arrived. Got lots of shit off the football 'experts' on here. Been a quality signing from day one.
I agree and I thought Akanji looked great from day one. Spatial awareness on the field was the giveaway. He always seems to be in the right position to intercept or pass the ball. All the best players have this skill and it's a rare talent. I didn't agree with those who said Rodri took a season to get going either. He did lose the ball in a few games but he looked class from his first touch as far as I could see.

I agree and I thought Akanji looked great from day one. Spatial awareness on the field was the giveaway. He always seems to be in the right position to intercept or pass the ball. All the best players have this skill and it's a rare talent. I didn't agree with those who said Rodri took a season to get going either. He did lose the ball in a few games but he looked class from his first touch as far as I could see.
Yeah. Never looks in a hurry due to his reading of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.