Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewarding failure isn't just a Sky thing.
If any of the losers stealing a living on Sly commit a criminal offence, they will be offered a gig on Talkshite and will be able to talk bollocks along with the failed club owner and pathetic bunch of convicted drink drivers.

It's a minor thing, I know, but I was researching how the new Champions League format was going to work, when I noticed this little bit of choice phrasing on the BBC website.

"Manchester City won their only Champions League in 2023"

Not their first, their only CL trophy. As I said, a minor thing, but still.

It's a minor thing, I know, but I was researching how the new Champions League format was going to work, when I noticed this little bit of choice phrasing on the BBC website.

It's almost like a room full of bitter utd fans write these articles.

You have to hand it to them, they've give the word bitterness a whole new meaning.

Twats

It’s not minor, it’s deliberate. Did they mention Arsenal have never won it in the article?

It’s not minor, it’s deliberate. Did they mention Arsenal have never won it in the article?
What gets me about this odd obsession, is the fact, that despite dominating the PL for 20 seasons, baconface won it twice.

We have dominated the last 7 years been a force for 10 and won it once.

What will they ever say when we win our second or even a third not sure how many the rags have, I thought it was 3 but not typing it in the search bar to double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.