Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a minor thing, I know, but I was researching how the new Champions League format was going to work, when I noticed this little bit of choice phrasing on the BBC website.

"Manchester City won their only Champions League in 2023"

Not their first, their only CL trophy. As I said, a minor thing, but still.
They did go on and mention that the candle botherers won their only Premier League* in 2020. They did, didn't they? Didn't they?!

Yeah I know mate, he was the prick who thought he'd be a clever twat and ask pep about secret payments after we won the fa cup to complete the fourmidables season.
He also likes throwing the racism card in too.
Absolute bellend and totally disrespectful to Pep that day. Given his own religion, he really should avoid racism.

It's almost like a room full of bitter utd fans write these articles.

You have to hand it to them, they've give the word bitterness a whole new meaning.
They may have developed the meaning of bitterness - but they sure don't understand irony....

They used to call us the bitters

It's almost like a room full of bitter utd fans write these articles.

You have to hand it to them, they've give the word bitterness a whole new meaning.

The person who wrote the article is a Liverpool fan.

Although I’m not sure if she will have also been responsible for the photo and accompanying text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.