Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find the most outstanding part of Saka's England performances is the ability of managing to stay on his feet more often.
So why at Arteta's Arsenal is the cnut always rolling around feigning injury?
Hmmm makes me wonder
Different refereeing, and playing in a red shirt in the Premier League.

Mail report on most distance covered by players in the Euros. Anyone care to guess who the unnamed "England team-mate" ranking 5th" is ?

"Rice has run a staggering 63.9km (39.8 miles) across England's three group games, plus the last-16 and quarter-finals.

He is followed by the man he arguably replaced at Arsenal in Granit Xhaka (62km) while an England team-mate ranks in fifth. "

Mail report on most distance covered by players in the Euros. Anyone care to guess who the unnamed "England team-mate" ranking 5th" is ?

"Rice has run a staggering 63.9km (39.8 miles) across England's three group games, plus the last-16 and quarter-finals.

He is followed by the man he arguably replaced at Arsenal in Granit Xhaka (62km) while an England team-mate ranks in fifth. "
Foden 5th, Bellingham 11th.

I wouldn’t expect my 7 year old grandson to be as childish as the person who wrote that.

To be fair that is just the shitty way the Mail write most of their stories nowadays so you have to keep reading to find out what the headline might be referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.