Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see how he develops and where he is this time next year.

I did not know that much about him to our trip to Selhurst Park and he really stood out that day.
Yeah, that was when i really took note of him. He then had a cameo for England before the tournament and in 15 minutes on the pitch i bet he did more forward passing than Rice just did in the whole tournament.

I wouldn’t mind, they played with a double pivot which gave an extra option to take the ball. The personnel in front of the defence were static. There wasn’t much pattern to play and where people were running to, everything was static. Thank fuck Pep has a few of the players starting back for preseason so we don’t have to suffer this shite football from here till May.
What about that stupid Nations League. Starts in September. Fucking ridiculous.

Out of his depth by a long way
Anyone would be out of their depth when you play next to Rice who is obsessed with playing so deep he may as well be a centre back. Maybe if we actually have a midfielder that plays higher up the pitch and doesn't hide whenever things get tricky, other players might have a decent chance. As it was yesterday, Mainoo was isolated and lost against a very good Spanish midfield.

Lee Dixon last night was right at it. Walker made an unbelievable overlap into a really dangerous position and Saka completely ignored him, came inside and lost the ball. Dixons first comment was to blame Walker and big up Saka. Its like listening to kids in the bloody playground its that childish.
I heard that one too.
Lee Dickhead just can't hide his Arsenal bias can he.

The Sports section of the DT today has four or five reports: fifteen of the pages are given over to last night's final, there's a spread on rugby union, Wimbers gets a mention, there's summat on golf, and, of course, there's 25 to 30 column inches on a MANUre inward transfer of some Dutch guy! Now the Euros are over we can get down to reporting on what wonderful business the Rags are doing!

Lee Dixon last night was right at it. Walker made an unbelievable overlap into a really dangerous position and Saka completely ignored him, came inside and lost the ball. Dixons first comment was to blame Walker and big up Saka. Its like listening to kids in the bloody playground its that childish.
I thought for a while that that was what Lee Dixon's punditry mimicked - a bloody big kid in the playground. If he turns up at The Etihad next season he should be informed which bus down Ashton New Road takes him back to PIccadilly.

There was

There was a moment last night when someone had the ball, may have been stones, looking for a pass and Rice was stood behind a Spanish player, when there was acres of space in behind the Spaniard and he just stood there like a dummy
He is so poor technically. Typical English midfield player who can run around a lot & put in a tackle but isn't capable of anything forward-thinking or constructive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.