Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dud he write an article praising Walker's throw in that led to Bellingham's overhead equaliser v Slovakia?
Not read the article,did he mention the fact Spain were controlling the game that every time Pickford got the ball he decided to pass it straight back to Spain,or that Jude the invisible man contributed very little throughout the tournament

Not read the article,did he mention the fact Spain were controlling the game that every time Pickford got the ball he decided to pass it straight back to Spain,or that Jude the invisible man contributed very little throughout the tournament

I have read it and it's an inconsequential, stream of consciousness, jumble of half-formed ideas with no coherent point. I'm not sure he actually knows anything about football. So, no.

City Hater Jonathan Liew at the City hating Guardian is a good start. If I was Kyle Walker I'd be having a word with this twat.

If thats how he sees it why doesnt he go back to kick off that was when the Spanish dominance started. The other question when does the 115 articles start, sometime this week I should imagine.

Sounds like Rodri was pissed last night, singing "Gibraltar is Spanish!". Think the gutter press over here will hammer him for this. Might also affect his Ballon D'or chances as deemed political.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.