Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to be smart arse but those muscles haven’t been to Carrington.
Eh, we all know whathe means and it sounds better than "Eithad Sportcity Campus-carved muscles". It's an opinion piece, a little artistic license is not a crime.

On a list of stupid or incorrect things Liew has written about City, this wouldn't crack the top 1000.

Eh, we all know whathe means and it sounds better than "Eithad Sportcity Campus-carved muscles". It's an opinion piece, a little artistic license is not a crime.

On a list of stupid or incorrect things Liew has written about City, this wouldn't crack the top 1000.
No it's not he's supposed to be a journalist, we moved from Carriington to Clayton/ Bedwick fuckin moons ago, might as well say it 's ok if he calls our ground Maine Road by your thinking

Not the top 1000 but stands out as fucking pathetic when he’s named a training ground vacated 10 years ago after building a state of the art £300m facility. He's a professional writer so coming up with Carrington as artistic license is piss poor.

On a serious note, how much is Rodri worth when you see a £106 million poor imitation on the same pitch named Declan Rice?
Wait until 6 games into the new season. We may be a little behind Arsenal because of starting back late and if so all will be forgotten and Rice will be as good (if not better) as Rodri according to the press again

Not the top 1000 but stands out as fucking pathetic when he’s named a training ground vacated 10 years ago after building a state of the art £300m facility. He's a professional writer so coming up with Carrington as artistic license is piss poor.
But it tells exactly how much they know about us or more importantly, what they don't know.
Once again, he has made himself look extremely silly, which he does on a regular basis.
Sums the Guardian overall.

But it tells exactly how much they know about us or more importantly, what they don't know.
Once again, he has made himself look extremely silly, which he does on a regular basis.
Sums the Guardian overall.

If only it was close to the ground or had a media room for the journalists to attend press conferences ;)

Jonathan Liew, our mate at the Guardian wrote about when the Spanish match turned against us, that throw in. It's this line that got me..
'Walker a powerful man, takes a run up, winds up those fearsome, Carrington-carved muscles.........

I'm focused on a word, maybe it's me but come on, no one, not even Liew is that stupid.
Is it possible to show him up by contacting the paper?

Oh dear, why didn't you reply to my original post. Oh well. Let's not comment on the media in a football forum designed for people to comment on.
A little artistic licence ! That's one way of describing an idiot who hasn't got a clue, but, hey, perhaps I shouldn't comment.

(I'm hopefully on ignore which is why he didnt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.