Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam lee needs a punt up the arse.

full of shite, shite and more shite

Sooner or later a player is going to sue an individual who constantly does articles that ain't true pure lies because we know they have to write something to keep there jobs and something controversial gets more interactions than truth!

When The Athletic discontinued Sam Lee's City podcast that he did on their platform with David Mooney, Lee and Mooney continued the endeavour in the guise of a new independent City podcast. They charge for people to listen to it.

I generally like David and I also appreciate that he has to make a living. I also appreciate that different Blues will like different media resources devoted to our club, so am loth to be critical of people's listening choices. Nonetheless, it amazes me that this venture generates enough subscribers to continue to be viable. Who the fuck would pay to listen to Sam Lee given the many superior podcasts available?

It’s started.

City aren’t going to win the league this season.

The hilarious thing about this is that these people genuinely think by buying a mic from amazon and filming it for youtube that it gives them a sense of legitimacy and that their opinions matter, they dont know anything more than anyone else and same goes for aftv and all that nonsense they are just attention seeking twats and their opinion matters no more than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.