Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has happened to the Liverpool PL attempt this year?

The media are waiting for them to sign someone, then they’ll be lauded as the greatest transfer of the summer that will propel Liverpool to the title.

In reality I think they’ll be pretty average without Klopp. Hopefully still keep rag scum out of top 4 though.

The hilarious thing about this is that these people genuinely think by buying a mic from amazon and filming it for youtube that it gives them a sense of legitimacy and that their opinions matter, they dont know anything more than anyone else and same goes for aftv and all that nonsense they are just attention seeking twats and their opinion matters no more than anyone else.
Ditto for all "journalists", "reporters" and "experts" (that one does make me chuckle) as well.

Ditto for all "journalists", "reporters" and "experts" (that one does make me chuckle) as well.
the only leg up i will give those lot and it isnt much of one is that hopefully they will have done some kind of journalistic qualification although given the nature of the current crop i think they are handed out on the back of crisp packets.

Premier League games to be played in the USA ? Liverpool give backing.

London`s Mayor, Liverpool and American football owners ! What could possibly go wrong?

The media is reporting that “Liverpool, the club I support as Mayor of London..." want to see competitive games in the USA. This is being backed by London`s Mayor and others.

It was the American redtops who plotted, planned and promoted the failed breakaway European Super League. Liverpool, Man u and Arsenal were at the fore.

Liverpool chairman Tom Werner said last month that "he was determined to move a home game from Anfield to New York."

The American Glazers have been shambolic at Old Trafford.

Boehly seems to have little idea about football at Chelsea.

Arsenal are chasing the dollar to catch up.

Whilst most Mayor`s will do anything for attention, this is a high profile endorsement.

The biggest threat to our national game lies with American owners.

Premier League games to be played in the USA ? Liverpool give backing.

London`s Mayor, Liverpool and American football owners ! What could possibly go wrong?

The media is reporting that “Liverpool, the club I support as Mayor of London..." want to see competitive games in the USA. This is being backed by London`s Mayor and others.

It was the American redtops who plotted, planned and promoted the failed breakaway European Super League. Liverpool, Man u and Arsenal were at the fore.

Liverpool chairman Tom Werner said last month that "he was determined to move a home game from Anfield to New York."

The American Glazers have been shambolic at Old Trafford.

Boehly seems to have little idea about football at Chelsea.

Arsenal are chasing the dollar to catch up.

Whilst most Mayor`s will do anything for attention, this is a high profile endorsement.

The biggest threat to our national game lies with American owners.

I'm sure Spirit of Shankly are formulating a motion for the next FSA Agm as we speak !

Sooner or later a player is going to sue an individual who constantly does articles that ain't true pure lies because we know they have to write something to keep there jobs and something controversial gets more interactions than truth!
Craig Bellamy was best at that - He said "I sue and I don't settle out of court"

The hilarious thing about this is that these people genuinely think by buying a mic from amazon and filming it for youtube that it gives them a sense of legitimacy and that their opinions matter, they dont know anything more than anyone else and same goes for aftv and all that nonsense they are just attention seeking twats and their opinion matters no more than anyone else.

Well we have won four on the trot leagues so odds are we won't win it again but we will be there..

These clowns evening mentioning the word Logic, beggars belief the utter stupidity of their comments …
IMG_3040.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.