Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
When The Athletic discontinued Sam Lee's City podcast that he did on their platform with David Mooney, Lee and Mooney continued the endeavour in the guise of a new independent City podcast. They charge for people to listen to it.

I generally like David and I also appreciate that he has to make a living. I also appreciate that different Blues will like different media resources devoted to our club, so am loth to be critical of people's listening choices. Nonetheless, it amazes me that this venture generates enough subscribers to continue to be viable. Who the fuck would pay to listen to Sam Lee given the many superior podcasts available?
Which ones do you listen to Petrusha?
I’d put them in the following order but may be missing something.
1) Noisy Neighbors - lads I would want to go on the piss with
2) 93:20 Some really brilliant content (Howard, Lloyd & Chris et al) although there’s a couple of regulars that grate a little
3) Blue Moon - just a good all round weekly catch up on the world of City. Again some really good contributors.
4) Let me talk - generally pretty good and I subscribe although much prefer it when they have Nedum on

Simon Stone on his annual United jolly. I might put a complaint in about it tbh.

Our chief football news reporter Simon Stone is following United in the United States on their pre-season tour and he has been answering more of your questions.
We all need to give them a load of grief. It is absolutely outrageous that the taxpayer is funding this ****'s jolly. Are the BBC covering all the PL team's tours, or just the mid-table ones?

Darragh MacAnthony, Peterborough Chairman, is a regular on Talksport. He always speaks highly of City wishing that other clubs were run to the same standards, especially when it comes to young player loans and similar dealings.

He has no axe to grind and says how he finds with never a bad word about City who he finds the best to deal with, always in the best interest of the player and club taking loanees. Top man.

Darragh MacAnthony, Peterborough Chairman, is a regular on Talksport. He always speaks highly of City wishing that other clubs were run to the same standards, especially when it comes to young player loans and similar dealings.

He has no axe to grind and says how he finds with never a bad word about City who he finds the best to deal with, always in the best interest of the player and club taking loanees. Top man.
He also mentioned that City pay all the loan players wages as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.