Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m waiting for the article that says they really should have won the league with all the money they’ve spent…..
It's a strange article because it states that Arsenal are "building to win the PL" but supplies no evidence to back that statement. I thought Arsenal last season (and City for that matter) were weaker than the season before. A lot of their players like Rice, Jesus, Zinchenko, Tierney, appear to have gone backwards. I'm not saying they won't be a threat but I can't see much progress. You could easily argue that they have peaked.

Has Sly Sports News sunk to an all time low? Which is hard to believe after being force fed Rag drivel for seasons before I thought enough is enough and turned it off. Unfortunately, thanks to Musk and his shit X, this popped up whilst I was scrolling through X. And no, I didn’t watch it.

What are they building, lego or meccano?

How the fuck can you decipher that from training?

Just shows the absolute bullshit propaganda sky sports news spew out about the red cartel wankers.
Building something special? Like 3 times in a row runners up? Whilst we go for 5 in a row winning the big prize. If they are in a sweet spot we are on a sugar planet

Last edited:
I’m waiting for the article that says they really should have won the league with all the money they’ve spent…..
Amazing how much they have spent under Lego head and how its never mentioned at all.
Just the same as in commentary it was always 100 million Grealish esp in his 1st season but you never heard 105 million Rice

Has Sly Sports News sunk to an all time low? Which is hard to believe after being force fed Rag drivel for seasons before I thought enough is enough and turned it off. Unfortunately, thanks to Musk and his shit X, this popped up whilst I was scrolling through X. And no, I didn’t watch it.

Diving coach coaching repetitive diving in the final 3rd

How come screech has a wide on for the rags all of a sudden?

I thought she was all for the tramps down the road! Maybe Mane sacking her to marry a 16 year old has turned her head.

Talksport telling us how Pep has made the premier league boring with his use of centre half’s at full back. Gabby Agb’ telling us no proper centre half’s in his day could have done it name checks the Dunny Monster. I must have imagined the 16 1/2 stone red faced Dunny flying down the right wing with the beer dripping off his brow……
They tell us he’s made the league boring. Then it’s join us after the break where we’ll be getting giddy as fuck talking about if pep would fancy the England job! Absolute fucking bell ends!

Last edited:
I think if there is a reason for football being boring it's the number of substitutes allowed. When only 2 subs were allowed wearing down a 10 man defence could be possible. Now you can replace the back 5 and carry on defending as before. As the Euros shown even a very ordinary side can create chaos and sometimes defeat a much better side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.