Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like John Wayne and Haysi Fantayzee, then?

What's that? Oh a 'BIT leggy' not 'BIG leggy'? Ah, I see now..!

Honestly, I don't know why we don't just give it all up now and save ourselves the next 10 months of bother..
While you never can tell, standard procedure is that they'll be looking at our first 5 months and feel confident if they manage to get ahead by Jan.
Then once all of our rested players return and click back into form for the run-in, they'll shit their pants and choke because they know what we're capable of....

23.00: Turned on Sky Sports News for the first time since May. After a brief mention of the Olympics, they start talking about United.

23.10: They’re still talking about United.

23.11: Turn off Sky Sports News until mid August.
Funnily enough the only time I see SSN is if it's on in a pub.

Went into one yesterday, sat outside in the beer garden but, at the bar twice and you guessed in mutv on both occasions.

Talksport telling us how Pep has made the premier league boring with his use of centre half’s at full back. Gabby Agb’ telling us no proper centre half’s in his day could have done it name checks the Dunny Monster. I must have imagined the 16 1/2 stone red faced Dunny flying down the right wing with the beer dripping off his brow……

Simon Stone on his annual United jolly. I might put a complaint in about it tbh.

Our chief football news reporter Simon Stone is following United in the United States on their pre-season tour and he has been answering more of your questions.
They might not send a senior football news reporter to follow City's tour if you do that?

Talksport telling us how Pep has made the premier league boring with his use of centre half’s at full back. Gabby Agb’ telling us no proper centre half’s in his day could have done it name checks the Dunny Monster. I must have imagined the 16 1/2 stone red faced Dunny flying down the right wing with the beer dripping off his brow……
Keegan played Dunney at wing back a couple of times. I remember him pushing the ball past an opponent and trying to run round the other side of him. Dunney completely flattened the guy into the turf. Ref gave us the free kick.

The man is a fucking idiot. The amount of negative stories about City is off the scale at the moment, led ironically by the Muen, they can't wait for Pep to do one ( they will be unhappy with his presser last night then) and there is a 115 story everyday in their rag. As for Gabby Abong he knows the square root of fuck all about the game with some of the shit he sprouts. He once told a Leeds fan, after they beat City in covid era, that Leeds had done the country a service showing up John Stones to be one of the worst centre half’s he had ever seen and that England should not pick him for the upcoming Euro's at the time. That is his level.of football knowledge.

Last edited:
The man is a fucking idiot. The amount of negative stories about City is off the scale at the moment, led ironically by the Muen, they can't wait for Pep to do one ( they will be unhappy with his presser last night then) and there is a 115 story everyday in their rag. As for Gabby Abong he knows the square root of fuck all about the game with some of the shit he sprouts. He once told a Leeds fan, after they beat City in covid era, that Leeds had done the country a service showing up John Stones to be one of the worst centre half’s he had ever seen and that England should not pick him for the upcoming Euro's at the time. That is his level.of football knowledge.
The Peterborough Chairman was defending us on Talkshite probably because we have loaned him a few players in the past.This is a prime example of a pundit giving an unbalanced view in a positive way towards City instead of the usual negatives, didn't stop Spurs fan Buckland showing his disappointment though.

Yesterday Collymore suggested that City would crumble when Kev left. Kev will leave aged 33 as a legend. CFG is investing hundreds of millions in houses and parks by the stadium (Holt Town); hotels; a new stand, and Europe’s biggest arena. How deluded are these people?

Yesterday Collymore suggested that City would crumble when Kev left. Kev will leave aged 33 as a legend. CFG is investing hundreds of millions in houses and parks by the stadium (Holt Town); hotels; a new stand, and Europe’s biggest arena. How deluded are these people?
He was missing most of last season Collymore (pervert and woman beater) how do these cunts get paid work in the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.