Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BBC and MSM target a favoured audience based on clicks giving diminishing returns. They will disappear down the plughole whilst they ignore the majority who ignore them.

Another article by Slimy Stone and yet again he has to add the charges into the article.

An unwanted sale - so why have Man City let Alvarez leave?​

Opened comments for the usual bile, i posted about yet another article he has to shoe horn tie charges into and why doesnt he try some journalism for once and look into the laughable over the top Rags covid claims to allow them to pass PSR and of course my comment was removed yet they allow slander posts calling us cheats.

Wish City would just tell the BBC where to go and deny them access to the ground

I want this twat Stone ground into the rocky earth.

From the BBC today. Stone must be getting really desperate. He’s trying to turn a brilliant bit of business by the Club into a negative, then follows with a load more negativity. This c..t should not be allowed anywhere near the Etihad.

From the BBC today. Stone must be getting really desperate. He’s trying to turn a brilliant bit of business by the Club into a negative, then follows with a load more negativity. This c..t should not be allowed anywhere near the Etihad.

He’s not getting desperate. He is desperate! It’s a brilliant piece of business and he along with everyone else knows it. He also knows United won’t be making the top four again next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.