Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realised earlier that since the end of the season I haven't heard or seen Jamie Carragher. It's been brilliant. I'm definitely going to try harder this year to avoid the punditry. They add very little to watching a match and now seems to be more about being deliberately controversial to drum up numbers for their next podcast.
I love the option from other providers, where you don’t have to listen to Carragher or Neville. Every now and then I’ll tune in just to remind myself why I wouldn’t pay Sky to keep them in their luxurious contracts.

Think this is confirmation the tide is turning, my view. What do you think.
Not clicking the link but, from the headline, are they that stupid to think that we will be relegated, or is it the readers that are stupid?

Think this is confirmation the tide is turning, my view. What do you think.

The level of competence is worrying in this article…. No statute of limitations in PL rules….. ffs.

The level of competence is worrying in this article…. No statute of limitations in PL rules….. ffs.
The level of (in)competence is entirely in keeping with the S*n's history of lies and half-truths.

Apparently Abu Dhabi are now ruining the Antiques Roadshow - not the same sovereign wealth fund as City's but I'm sure we'll get the blame...

The level of (in)competence is entirely in keeping with the S*n's history of lies and half-truths.

Apparently Abu Dhabi are now ruining the Antiques Roadshow - not the same sovereign wealth fund as City's but I'm sure we'll get the blame...
Maybe they're upset that another country bought the item and didn't just waltz in and plunder as per the traditional British way.

I realised earlier that since the end of the season I haven't heard or seen Jamie Carragher. It's been brilliant. I'm definitely going to try harder this year to avoid the punditry. They add very little to watching a match and now seems to be more about being deliberately controversial to drum up numbers for their next podcast.
100%.
And having been deep into the Olympics for the last fortnight and having been exposed to a wide variety of other pundits, it just shows up the inadequate football ones even more for what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.