Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC today. Stone must be getting really desperate. He’s trying to turn a brilliant bit of business by the Club into a negative, then follows with a load more negativity. This c..t should not be allowed anywhere near the Etihad.

Dear Mr Stones
It's simple why Alvarez is being allowed to leave.
1, Pep doesn't like to keep unhappy players.
2, the buying club met City's price for the player.

It really is that simple

Slimy Stone article just published on the albeeb sports page. The Oliver Twist treatment for the alleged wife beater Antony.

Attachments

• 1000002500.jpg
    1000002500.jpg
    573.4 KB · Views: 65
Dear Mr Stones

It really is that simple
Dear Mr Stone

We are selling him at £80m so the Premier League can take it off us and give it to united as fake Covid costs and spunk it on the likes of Pogbad Maguire Hoylund Sanchez Anthony

Last edited:
I posted a comment questioning why the BBC hadn't mentioned utd being let off their breech of PSRs on the who can challenge Man City website article. It received about 60 likes before it was removed by the BBC despite not containing one inflamatory allegation. There are dozens of comments about City being cheats that haven't been removed. That's the partial BBC for you. Going to cancel my license fee before it's next renewal. I refuse to pay for this bias.
I
Not sure if it's your comments but a lot of comments are still up on there Alvarez story.
This needs to be raised WTF are Newcastle, Everton waiting for

I think that HMG of any shade would not pull the plug on the BBC 'cos they know that the vast majority who are roped in at present would leave them scrabbling for subscribers. I wouldn't pay a £1 a month for the footballing shite they spew out!
I wouldn't pay £1 a month for any of it. Genuinely.
It would implode overnight if they ever are forced to go down the subscription funding route.

Dear Mr Stones

It really is that simple
Had the Rags made an almost £70m profit on selling a player Stone would be delirious with how it was the best bit of football business since the Chinese invented the game.

I realised earlier that since the end of the season I haven't heard or seen Jamie Carragher. It's been brilliant. I'm definitely going to try harder this year to avoid the punditry. They add very little to watching a match and now seems to be more about being deliberately controversial to drum up numbers for their next podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.