Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not me but just a photo I took, think his expression sums up how we all felt!
88642-ec08946134f416a4da3d29a2c5367868.jpg

Top lad, known him years, and that looks says "Shrewsbury away and now this"

Haha, what a laugh. Aren't these people supposed to be purveyors of "Good English"?

Because "Concrete Charges" range from £90 to £200 per cubic metre.
Lot of concrete about today

"Transfer expert Fabrizio Romano has revealed that this proposal was “not enough” to lure Paqueta away from West Ham.

“Manchester City have concrete interest in Lucas Paquetá. Talks took place with West Ham this week,” Romano said."

He just had to change his piece on Palmer as he incorrectly put that was his first goal for us on Sunday before it was pointed out in comments.
Again, no idea why the BBC have not been banned by the club
Keep your friends close....

In the stadium there seemed to be a split second where time stopped, the last 5/10 mins were frantic and there seemed to be a palpable exhale of breath as we realised the whistle had gone for full time, as we were at the other end of the stadium we couldn’t hear the whistle and only the players running towards us indicated it. After that exhale it was pandemonium, people were in tears everywhere I compared it to 2012, my first thought was my dad at home but couldn’t get a signal to ring him until just before I got on a yellow bus (that couldve been the last time I talked to him as I thought we would die on them buses ha ha). I do t think that came across on tv but time stood still as everyone realised what we had done, I don’t think the treble even came into my mind until about 10 mins later that was just the cherry on the cake.
Well put - it was surreal.
The whole gamut of emotions at that final whistle. People cheering and celebrating with tears streaming down their faces.

The UEFA concrete evidence was five photocopies of stolen emails which were out of context and one of them had been fabricated by cutting and pasting two together to make them look like a real conversation.
The Uefa CEO company car:

the-ultimate-cut-and-shut.jpg

The dippers last year as well. I can remember a while back the rags beat us in this fixture and were destined for greatness too. But perhaps it was a missed opportunity to destroy their confidence for good if this is how they viewed the game. We use this fixture which we are involved in most seasons as part of the build up to the season not the start of it. I would much prefer us to lift the Cup in a couple of weeks.
That was 2011 I think when they came back to win 3-2. I think it was Rooney (or was it Zinedine Cleverley?) who said words to the effect of "we gave them a footballing lesson". 2 months later we beat them 6-1 and they've rarely been anywhere near us since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.