Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately for my sanity I’ve recently moved out of the plastic shithole that Alderley Edge… or ‘dusty village’ has become.
Ive lost count of the number of times I’ve seen scum legends ditching their motors on double yellows or in disabled bays. Some even sat on the pavement cafe tables laughing as they are ticketed.
This reporting is typically pathetic and the girlfriend beaters story the beginning of an obvious softening up routine.
Feed the gammons and they will buy/click/forgive.

The intrepid reporter was Sarah Ridley who is touted as the Suns Senior Reporter in the NW. says it all about that publication really
States Sarah ‘Grealish’ on the article for some reason.

The only one not tipping City is a former City player.
Who is also a former Arsenal player and came up through their youth system so has tipped them, at least she put us 2nd.

It's nonsense putting this out until the transfer window has closed really as so much can change but then the season would have started by then so swings and roundabouts I suppose.

There you have it folks Jamie "I spit at young girls" Carragher verifying the reason bath salts have the label "not for human consumption" on them.
"Picked the wrong team" WOW you can actually see the pain in his face when he talks such shite! What he really means is when he picked us he knew that the rest of the PL were doomed. I can't be arsed with the rest of his shite but I hoped Micah put Spit in his place.

"Picked the wrong team" WOW you can actually see the pain in his face when he talks such shite! What he really means is when he picked us he knew that the rest of the PL were doomed. I can't be arsed with the rest of his shite but I hoped Micah put Spit in his place.

I would personally prefer to see the pain on his face following a fucking good kicking from the father of the girl whose face he spat in !

The **** should have been fired instantly.

Who is also a former Arsenal player and came up through their youth system so has tipped them, at least she put us 2nd.

It's nonsense putting this out until the transfer window has closed really as so much can change but then the season would have started by then so swings and roundabouts I suppose.
Shes played for a few clubs. Those in the media NOT tipping City are using the ‘Four in a row’ is so difficult, hence never been done. I think the team will be all out for this.

Spot on - I wonder what would have happened if Spit had not played for the " lovely scousers "

You know exactly what would have happened.

Mind you the rags are really scraping the morality barrel with Mason fucking Greenwood.

They will put all principles to one side where money is concerned and Greenwood will be forgiven by their fuckwit and shameless masses.

You know exactly what would have happened.

Mind you the rags are really scraping the morality barrel with Mason fucking Greenwood.

They will put all principles to one side where money is concerned and Greenwood will be forgiven by their fuckwit and shameless masses.
He’ll get a fantastic reception from opposing fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.