Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not a single word from Panja, Delooney, Harris or Castles about Chelsea. Almost as if they’re not interested unless it’s City or Newcastle…

Panja, Delooney and Harris(Rob) all freeloading in Aus covering the world cup. Tough life ...

Panja did cover it the Panja/Ziegler/Harris podcast. Panja very critical that governing bodies very opaque with Chelsea and , wait for it, said City fans would be justifiably outraged about the lack of coverage.

Thanks for that Tariq but why the fuck don't you lead the coverage as is your usual MO. ****.

He's totally incompetent. What the hell does he mean by "concrete charges." He appears to have had no media law training at all and his content seems to be published on the BBC website without any editorial checks. The story doesn't even make sense.
The **** knows exactly what he’s doing, mate.

The BBC refering to the charges at Manchester City as ? concrete charges such as those facing Manchester City​

Chelsea: Premier League investigating potential financial breaches by Blues​

The league are now looking at whether concrete charges, such as those facing Manchester City and Everton, are appropriate.

Haha, what a laugh. Aren't these people supposed to be purveyors of "Good English"?

Because "Concrete Charges" range from £90 to £200 per cubic metre.

Haha, what a laugh. Aren't these people supposed to be purveyors of "Good English"?

Because "Concrete Charges" range from £90 to £200 per cubic metre.
Most prominent football journalists are thick cunts. Exceptions off the top of my head: Winter, Liew and Samuel. They can all advocate very effectively, and I think this even when I disagree with them.

Stone is a brainless, utterly charmless ****.

He's totally incompetent. What the hell does he mean by "concrete charges." He appears to have had no media law training at all and his content seems to be published on the BBC website without any editorial checks. The story doesn't even make sense.

Ceferin used the term 'concrete charges' for the UEFA round, although I think that was a poor translation to get to 'concrete' while meaning something like 'specific'.

My hunch is that Stone uses the same phrase so the two are linked if Googled. Of course, that one eventually turned out ok.

Ceferin used the term 'concrete charges' for the UEFA round, although I think that was a poor translation to get to 'concrete' while meaning something like 'specific'.

My hunch is that Stone uses the same phrase so the two are linked if Googled. Of course, that one eventually turned out ok.
The UEFA concrete evidence was five photocopies of stolen emails which were out of context and one of them had been fabricated by cutting and pasting two together to make them look like a real conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.