Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
they do some very good quality kits.

have considered it myself

It was a Bradford supporting mate who I play darts with who recommended them. He gets loads from there and never had an issue.
So I've got the home and away shirt for myself, then home shirt for the two kids as the usual yearly purchase. That's £300 from City or £50 from there.

That's too much of a difference.

It was a Bradford supporting mate who I play darts with who recommended them. He gets loads from there and never had an issue.
So I've got the home and away shirt for myself, then home shirt for the two kids as the usual yearly purchase. That's £300 from City or £50 from there.

That's too much of a difference.

its a good price difference. which seller do you use on the gate? PM if its easier :-)

On TalkSPORT Ally McCoist has just backed Utd to finish top four.

“What an opinion”

“Already a contender for opinion of the season”

They will improve from how bad they were last year, Villa will struggle for top four managing the champions league. We don’t know what we will get with Chelsea, Spurs always flatter to deliver and maybe Newcastle might come good again. Slot going to Liverpool is also another unknown with how they will do.

They will get their annual assistance from PGMOL which results in them having way more points than they should do. All in all it’s an opportunity for them to back door their way into the top four.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.