Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha fucking hell

View attachment 127971

Fuck. Ing. Hell
Saw that earlier. I genuinely thought it was a parody account.

To have nobody in the editorial chain that understood the implications of that term, or actually have the ability to research its meaning then jurnalism is truly on its arse.

It's actually piss funny that he's on £300,000 a week.

And they accuse us of ruining football???
Isn't Fattymero on a similar amount?
Fish Fingers too, that's the thick end of £1 MILLION POUNDS A WEEK on three absolute wasters.
No wonder their puppet Masters has allowed them so much in "exceptional" expenditure.

I think it's hilarious that the Rags are paying this Billy Big Bollocks wamker so much money.
Nobody else will pay him that and they'll have to keep paying him or subsidise a fair chunk of that if anyone wants to take him on.loan.
I could have made a better job of missing that pen and I'd only want £100k/wk.

Saw that earlier. I genuinely thought it was a parody account.

To have nobody in the editorial chain that understood the implications of that term, or actually have the ability to research its meaning then jurnalism is truly on its arse.
I absolutely love that you’re amazed that some people aren’t aware of raw dogging :-D

By which time they will have reverted back to being called Plymouth Argyle again rather than Wayne Rooney's Plymouth Argyle.
Funny innit.

Anyways all the spanish speaking world have been saying El City de Guardiola for more than a lustrum now. And usually somebody's argentinian club [el Inter de Messi; el Inter de Lautaro, etc].
Could've been El City de la Araña had Pep not been the manager. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.