Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rag penalty in the final was suspect. It got them a foothold back into the game they would never have got otherwise. Still we won and that's all that matters.
That’s fair comment but I assumed we were talking about the PL. if we’re talking of all competitions then we were quite favourably reffed in the CL imo.

That’s fair comment but I assumed we were talking about the PL. if we’re talking of all competitions then we were quite favourably reffed in the CL imo.

Not too bad. I'll agree it's improved from the days of Lee Mason and co being pulled from our games and the ludicrous Clattenburg decisions, but they still make me feel uneasy.

The rag penalty in the final was suspect. It got them a foothold back into the game they would never have got otherwise. Still we won and that's all that matters.
I thought the pen was a poor decision but it is a ridiculous rule, the biggest issue with it for me is that we defo don't get it against them.
I think the other two decisions Casemiro red and the kdb pen were worse, and are proof we never get that handball. I couldn't believe they didn't give the kdb pen.

I thought the pen was a poor decision but it is a ridiculous rule, the biggest issue with it for me is that we defo don't get it against them.
I think the other two decisions Casemiro red and the kdb pen were worse, and are proof we never get that handball. I couldn't believe they didn't give the kdb pen.

Me neither, he clearly took his leg.

it's improved from the days of Lee Mason
Lee Mason has recently been re-hired by PGMOL to assist in referee training.
tu3xhUI.gif

#jobsfortheboys

I thought big games decisions went against us.

Rags gifted a pen at the Etihad - consolation
Rags ridiculous offside at swamp - cost us 3pts
Arsenal gifted a pen at Emirates - consolation
Arsenal no pen for KDB - consolation
Dippers at Anfield - disallowed goal for infractions that ref made a point of not giving - at least 1pt

All of those can be attributed to VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.