Media Discussion - 2023/24

I thought big games decisions went against us.

Rags gifted a pen at the Etihad - consolation
Rags ridiculous offside at swamp - cost us 3pts
Arsenal gifted a pen at Emirates - consolation
Arsenal no pen for KDB - consolation
Dippers at Anfield - disallowed goal for infractions that ref made a point of not giving - at least 1pt

All of those can be attributed to VAR

The Anfield one was particularly annoying.

Virgin Galactic has taken a former Olympian, a student and her mother to the edge of space on its first flights for tourists in a blatant act of Space Washing from HH Mansour after his huge investment a few years ago!

The TalkSpace phone lines will be red hot with anger!

I thought big games decisions went against us.

Rags gifted a pen at the Etihad - consolation
Rags ridiculous offside at swamp - cost us 3pts
Arsenal gifted a pen at Emirates - consolation
Arsenal no pen for KDB - consolation
Dippers at Anfield - disallowed goal for infractions that ref made a point of not giving - at least 1pt

All of those can be attributed to VAR
The Arsenal pen at the Emirates was the worst of the lot and entirely down to Taylor (I guess VAR could have asked him to take a second look). I’ve never seen a keeper penalised for accidental contact after the player has got a shot away and on target before or since.

The Arsenal pen at the Emirates was the worst of the lot and entirely down to Taylor (I guess VAR could have asked him to take a second look). I’ve never seen a keeper penalised for accidental contact after the player has got a shot away and on target before or since.
And you won't again. Similar to the Sterling pen at Stoke?, Taylor talking to the spurs captain re that dirty fucker full back etc etc.

All one-offs and they'll find something else this season to try and do us over.

I think the OT offside & then Anfield disallowed goal both were out & out cheating where you can’t just blame interpretation, they had to go 1 step further.

Currently in benidorm, just seen a little Spanish kid in full City kit. Brilliant. Clearly the English media campaign isn't working. :)
I've just returned from a week in Almeria, plenty of City shirts about. Spoke to a few locals about City, everyone very complimentary about us. Alvarez very popular with the Spanish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.