Media Discussion - 2023/24

I thought big games decisions went against us.

Rags gifted a pen at the Etihad - consolation
Rags ridiculous offside at swamp - cost us 3pts
Arsenal gifted a pen at Emirates - consolation
Arsenal no pen for KDB - consolation
Dippers at Anfield - disallowed goal for infractions that ref made a point of not giving - at least 1pt

All of those can be attributed to VAR

You forgot the rags leveller in the Fa cup final to get them back into a game they had done nothing in up to that point. Does that get given up the other end? I doubt it.

What a berk Simon Stone is. 5 Live just now saying the entire 'problem' with the Premier League is that we might win four in a row. But it will all be OK if Arsenal or Newcastle do it.
Can't stand that gormless sounding prick. He reminds of zed out of police academy, the seal sounding ****.

What a berk Simon Stone is. 5 Live just now saying the entire 'problem' with the Premier League is that we might win four in a row. But it will all be OK if Arsenal or Newcastle do it.
Followed by Natalie Pike introduced as a 'Burnley' fan, and asked by Nicky Campbell if she could 'pretend to be a Burnley fan', to which she says no 'I'm a Man City fan with a podcast' lol. So Campbell asks her to comment on 'the greatest team in the world, Man United' - but only after telling her she's 'too young to remember the bad old days'. Honestly.

Guy really is a cock. Was it 13 in 20 odd years for the unwashables? Of the other winners, arse and Chels won it 3 times. But we're ruining football by dragging up the standards, innovative tactical thinking, and having brown owners?! If only it were the 90s again :-0

What a fuckin prick Levy is - suggestions appearing that he has now revoked permission for Kane to travel to Bayern for talks. Wouldn't be surprised to see HK down tools, he has had more than enough reasons to do so in the past.
Harry Kane should play all season at Spurs and then refuse to sign a contract extension, leaving on a free to whoever in England. That will be his revenge for not letting him go to City.

The state of this from Simon Stone. The CEO deserves credit for outspending everyone else. Congratulations!!! Well done!!! Fantastic effort!!! The state of the BBC is a complete and utter shambles. The sooner Stone and his ilk are gone the better. As a FOC I will miss seeing the balancing out of the coverage as young kids aged 4/5 who are becoming City fans start enetering the media in 30/40 years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.