Media Discussion - 2023/24

Samuel, is the best of a very bad bunch, by some considerable distance. However, the article in The Times today regarding KDB is out of order and most unlike him to be fair. But saying that when one one of the greatest players of the Premiership era is out injured is good for football, is a very strange take on things.

Its not really out of order though is it. He's basically said that if anyone is going to stop City winning the league a 4th time, they've got to start beating us now, when we're short in midfield AND bedding in new players. He's not wrong.

I really didn't see much wrong in that article. He expressed sorry kev was out and admiration for the team, whilst simultaneously not wanting another Bayern Munich. I don't think that we can begrudge a West Ham fan that can we?

Two Southern chancers on Sky Transfer News discussing this seasons best buys. No mention of Gvardiol, Kovacic or Doku.

For the record:

Goalkeepers - Onana, Rayes

Defensive Midfielders- Caceido, Rice

Attacking midfielders - Maddison, Mount (yes really)

Wingers - Barnes, Diaby

Strikers - Jackson, Hojland

So mostly Southerners, Rags and a token Geordie and these fuckers think they’re experts.

Its not really out of order though is it. He's basically said that if anyone is going to stop City winning the league a 4th time, they've got to start beating us now, when we're short in midfield AND bedding in new players. He's not wrong.

I really didn't see much wrong in that article. He expressed sorry kev was out and admiration for the team, whilst simultaneously not wanting another Bayern Munich. I don't think that we can begrudge a West Ham fan that can we?
There was northing wrong with it at all. If anything he was apologetic for having the thought.

Samuel, is the best of a very bad bunch, by some considerable distance. However, the article in The Times today regarding KDB is out of order and most unlike him to be fair. But saying that when one one of the greatest players of the Premiership era is out injured is good for football, is a very strange take on things.
I read at least 2 caveats to the statement. Think you're being a bit harsh.

I think you are completely wrong on both counts.

He was never afraid to jettison players he saw as a threat to team and club harmony and had a good nose for this. Greenwood was plainly such a player.

And the notion that the media would 100% support him keeping Greenwood in the squad means you think journalists who champion victims of domestic abuse would take a different view if the **** was in charge instead of Ten Hag, which is preposterous.

Why are you still so frightened of the old **** after all these years?
Sorry I don’t see anything in that post indicating Silva61 is frightened of the GPC.

Two Southern chancers on Sky Transfer News discussing this seasons best buys. No mention of Gvardiol, Kovacic or Doku.

For the record:

Wingers - Barnes, Diaby

So mostly Southerners, Rags and a token Geordie and these fuckers think they’re experts.

Jokers. Not mentioning city players is par for the course, and they'll be proved wrong in the fullness of time, but Mount. That's fucking laughable. Surprised the Geordie didn't pick Tonali? Szoboslai sadly looks good for the scousers. Why do they get no nothing cunts on these shows? I'm a know nothing ****, where is my invite?

Last edited:

For the record:

Wingers - Barnes, Diaby

According to those fuckers at sky, none of City’s signings have ever been any good. They’ve been at this bollocks for years.
Obvious really, after all we’ve just completed a threeple, won the treble and Super Club, having had the best ever season of any club in the history of English football. Experts, eh ?
Sky Sports really is for fucking morons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.