Media Discussion - 2023/24

I am also not frightened of the GPC.
But, he (with the very influential David Gill) had a strong control of the media (e.g. barring certain journalists from press conferences) and referees. Remember how he managed to not talk to BBC, for what seemed ages, due to the BBC Panorama programme about his son's football agency links with MUFC ?
He also built up a right network of other managers (Allardyce & Pulis for example) that were within his power/influence. This was extended with ex-MUFC players becoming managers such as Bruce and Mark Hughes.
The GPC was a very powerful and influential man. Much more than any other modern day manager such as Shankly, Revie or Paisley.
Thankfully, despite what we think, the general media are not as "frightened" of MUFC as they one were - although the BBC Sports department, in Media City, still seem shit-scared of upsetting the Rags...
I would not be at all surprised if it transpired that the Piscan had some serious dirt on a number of BBC executives.

Steady on people, this is a double edged sword, let's not be too hard on these clowns, we need to keep them in place.
The rag Mirror reporting Sheik Jizz is set for their takeover AGAIN !!!
Don't change ANYTHING....

....its working, the thin end of the wedge is getting deeper in and prising them further apart.

We've got 6 more weeks of coordinated attacks and sabotage to launch on them before Jizzy takes over.

Hit them with everything & anything including as much as possibly on the piss can.

He's a legitimate target, and probably their weakest link !!

The 'Can the PissCan' campaign is formally launched....pile in !!

I think you are completely wrong on both counts.

He was never afraid to jettison players he saw as a threat to team and club harmony and had a good nose for this. Greenwood was plainly such a player.

And the notion that the media would 100% support him keeping Greenwood in the squad means you think journalists who champion victims of domestic abuse would take a different view if the **** was in charge instead of Ten Hag, which is preposterous.

Why are you still so frightened of the old **** after all these years?
It would have been swept under the carpet in my opinion
I think you are completely wrong on both counts.

He was never afraid to jettison players he saw as a threat to team and club harmony and had a good nose for this. Greenwood was plainly such a player.

And the notion that the media would 100% support him keeping Greenwood in the squad means you think journalists who champion victims of domestic abuse would take a different view if the **** was in charge instead of Ten Hag, which is preposterous.

Why are you still so frightened of the old **** after all these years?
It would have been swept under the carpet in my opinion.
Look at the way the club are handling it, were money is involved their morals go out the window, they have reacted to pressure from the public not the press.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.