Media Discussion - 2023/24

She used to be on their Youtube channel. Best was when she was spouting off that we'd left the grass long to hinder liverpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Better still, when the dippers signed Takumi Minamino, she proudly announced him as THE "crown jewel" of the RB Leipzig side that had Erling Haaland banging in the goals in the same team at the time.

Talent spotter, she ain't.

Got to say it's not my go to station but fucking hell ....no idea who the fuck the no-masks are sat in the 'hot seats' special WTF to that cockney guy...they proper love the dips tho. ;

Those twats they get on Sky's transfer centre know absolutely fuck all about who's moving where. I swear they just pick them up off the street if they look the part and like football.

Got to say it's not my go to station but fucking hell ....no idea who the fuck the no-masks are sat in the 'hot seats' special WTF to that cockney guy...they proper love the dips tho. ;
That must be SSN. Turned it off many years ago and can only think that it’s now full of YouTubers and no-marks. Obviously with a nice face to front it.

What have we learned from today's deadline day?

Rags are apparently stronger and made some great early signings.

City are weaker for fucking Cancelo off.
Surely no one has said that we're weaker without the person we jettisoned and then went on to win the treble treble (3 leagues in a row etc..)? Why am I asking, of course they fucking have.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.