Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been fairly widely reported that we paid Wolves £53m for Nunes and that we received £42.5/45m from Chelsea for Palmer. Not according to the BBC this morning. Apparently we paid £55 for Nunes and received £40m for Palmer.
You know the rules;-
City buy player = Show fee with add-ons (sometimes even wages)
City sell player = Show fee minus add-ons.

The best thing I find is to ignore all the sporting media. BBC, Sky, TalkSport etc etc. I don’t watch, read or listen to any of the cunts. Fuck em the jealous rag, dipper, tarquin, chav loving arse licking cock sucking cunts let them cry and whinge about us as much as they like and let our continued success drive them all insane.
I agree. Someone on here said they’re all just therapy for rags and dippers which makes it all the easier to take it all with a pinch of salt.

We shouldn’t be surprised they twist things to sound as negative as possible, most of them are rags, scousers or cockneys.

It’s so easy to make any team’s business sound shit, particularly when it is. For example, rags having to loan a player who even Spurs don’t see in their plans, re-sign a 35 year old ex-player on a free and sign Amrabat on loan because they can’t afford to buy him. They’ll be struggling to make top 4 this season the way City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool have all strengthened. Could be ten Hag’s last season, he’ll be under pressure having spent £72m on an unproven striker just because his name sounds a bit like the best striker in the world. Poor business from them, still in City’s shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.