Media Discussion - 2023/24

What have we learned from today's deadline day?

Rags are apparently stronger and made some great early signings.

City are weaker for fucking Cancelo off.
Rags have obviously added the BBC to their earlier purchase of pigmol.

BBC Newswas an utter disgrace - agenda clear and obvious. Racist and pre meditated.
We owe them a huge debt of gratitude for maintaining the illusion that we are an over-rated bunch of incompetent chancers, in parallel with promoting the delusion that the rags and liverpool are still somehow relevant.

Please keep your batshit bullshit going you lurking scribes.

BBC Newswas an utter disgrace - agenda clear and obvious. Racist and pre meditated.
The bitterness oozed from that BBC coverage. I couldn’t even get annoyed about it as the bias was so evident.

I love a lot of the BBC dramas etc but they are an embarrassment when it comes to football. They can turn a blind eye to pro terrorist chanting in the women’s game but ruin the early rounds of the Euros coverage with an obsession with finding racism.

Shame the media were so keen to use the anti Ciry attacks of the known racists, Javier Tebas.

Last edited:
Good luck and fair play but I don’t think you'll get anywhere.
The arrogant nonce protectors will fob you off with a standard patronising bullshit response.
If you push it you'll just get more standard bullshit.
I just registered a complaint leaving out any mention of City but complaining on grounds of blatant sexism because they reported the women's manager.

I know it'll still get a bullshit response but I can then escalate this on the grounds that if it was the other way round there'd be an outcry.

The best thing I find is to ignore all the sporting media. BBC, Sky, TalkSport etc etc. I don’t watch, read or listen to any of the cunts. Fuck em the jealous rag, dipper, tarquin, chav loving arse licking cock sucking cunts let them cry and whinge about us as much as they like and let our continued success drive them all insane.

I just registered a complaint leaving out any mention of City but complaining on grounds of blatant sexism because they reported the women's manager.

I know it'll still get a bullshit response but I can then escalate this on the grounds that if it was the other way round there'd be an outcry.
Good luck.
I wonder which standard letter template they'll use to respond.
They might even have to earn their salary and produce a new one.

BBC round up of transfers wow loads of money spent by everyone

Mancity 115 charges and state owned implying we spent all the money and made none

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.