Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eni ‘ultimately’ Aluko.

Who, after watching that, would employ her to run a stationery cupboard?

She’s also a a walking employment tribunal waiting to happen.
She has form which
Eni ‘ultimately’ Aluko.

Eni ‘ultimately’ Aluko.

She has dangerous and not nice form but is generally just a thick twat Move along please especially the thick twat

British soldiers have been guilty of this type of conduct since Christ was a child. So hardly fault him for that comment.
i think he can be rightly be faulted for any untrue and reckless comment…. British soldiers or any soldiers for that matter. I’m not aware that British soldiers are any worse than any soldiers of an (ex)imperial power and a lot better than many to be fair.

Slabhead
Ratfink
Piano Player Sanchez

Can't think if there were any more.

All in the last 5/ 6 years. We were linked to them all and they ended up paying top dollar.
None of them have led to a league title that I know of.
FrederickO was another I believe

We will do nothing as usual about this. We just let the media say wtf they want and it’s us the fans that have to deal with the fall out!
Sadly it seems nothing will happen or be said by our PR dept.
Insinuating Pep and Arteta colluded over this Rice transfer is pretty serious stuff by that girl, it also bring s the club into disrepute.

But I guess she will get away with spouting this shit.
That's one thing I will give the pisscan, he wouldn't have done nothing if someone besmirched him like that.

British soldiers have been guilty of this type of conduct since Christ was a child. So hardly fault him for that comment.

Oh FFS. It wasn't a comment, it was a multi-page expose of alleged incidents complete with faked photographs. Let's say from your user name that you are a priest. If I published an article accusing you of having sex with a young boy, including faked photographs of the alleged abuse, would you accept it as fair comment because priests have been guilty of this sort of conduct since Christ was a child?

Perhaps.But I wouldn't go too deep into the British army 's conduct in Iraq in general to be honest.

Or the conduct of any army, ever, during an invasion and ensuing urban warfare / insurgency. Not sure why that is relevant to what Morgan did, in all honesty.

Johnathan Liew absolutely gutted that Sly's Hold the Back pages review refused to discuss our latest hatchet job.

Wanker also seems to think it is okay to have a picture of a woman with her tits out in the background of his bedsit.

I hope he runs out of pickled onion Monster Munch and chokes on a Kinder Egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.