Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine there's great media outlet disappointment in Loser Lawton. Obviously been informing them all, he had information and was ready to go on their programmes with it. In reality a damp squib of reiterating what was already known about the subject. Must be a huge disappointment to them.
When even Brazil can't feign interest, you know it's poor.

British soldiers have been guilty of this type of conduct since Christ was a child. So hardly fault him for that comment.
Seriously ! I accept soldiers have always breached the Geneva Convention but they do not need a lying odious toad of a newspaper editor lying about them. The vast majority of soldiers are decent, honest people doing a shitty job for a corrupt government. Morgan put those decent soldiers in grave danger by his lies.

Havent watched Morgan and wont. Seen that nitwit on talksport saying Pep help Arteta.

There seems to be an increase in intensity of the press/media pile on lately. I wonder why ?

Perhaps the press/media now realise that City have done nothing wrong, so better start throwing more shit in the hope it sticks

Johnathan Liew absolutely gutted that Sly's Hold the Back pages review refused to discuss our latest hatchet job.

Wanker also seems to think it is okay to have a picture of a woman with her tits out in the background of his bedsit.

I hope he runs out of pickled onion Monster Munch and chokes on a Kinder Egg.
he's a twat for his constant attacks on City - but i was interested in what he wrote about the recent Cricket report. is it ok to like some things but absolutely hate the twat for what he writes about City

Havent watched Morgan and wont. Seen that nitwit on talksport saying Pep help Arteta.

There seems to be an increase in intensity of the press/media pile on lately. I wonder why ?

Perhaps the press/media now realise that City have done nothing wrong, so better start throwing more shit in the hope it sticks

Let’s have it right even Jordan did his best not to openly laugh at Aloko and her batshit ramblings. If anything the club who she was supposedly director of football for should be calling the lawyers because her comments probably come under conspiracy to defraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.