Media Discussion - 2023/24

Im surprised someone with such limited capacity is able to use the phone never mind string a sentence together, then again he was on talksport so thats not strictly necessary
Someone probably pressed the buttons and held the phone for him too!

Did they ? It all looked pretty routine to me. If Haaland had been on it, it could have been 7 or 8. The only concern for me was the number of sly late tackles committed by their players (ignored by the ref) which looked like deliberate attempts to injure.
Surely the headline should be

Man City remind Red Star how difficult it will be to stop them from retaining the Champions League

He should be sacked for gross misconduct, “one of the best players in the world” ffs, always worth a watch, he’s like a second hand car dealer.
He should be sacked for being a bitter lying know nowt rag fluffer. He never misses an opportunity to lie that City are state owned either.

Last edited:
I was listening to the game on BBC 5live - The commentator & Chris Sutton couldn't have been giddier when Red Star scored, then they saw the linesman's flag up and did a 'Ohhh Nooo' in unison but were chuffed to bits again when it was finally given.

I was listening to the game on BBC 5live - The commentator & Chris Sutton couldn't have been giddier when Red Star scored, then they saw the linesman's flag up and did a 'Ohhh Nooo' in unison but were chuffed to bits again when it was finally given.
Sutton is nothing more than a shit stain inside a wank sock. He's an absolute cretin, who totally despises us. Perfect for the BBC.

Dont normally listen to Talkshite they are basically wind up merchants ,but was in a taxi and it was on this morning Simon Jordan and pigeye Murphy drolling on about how we will never be as big as the Dippers or Rags , Jordan even saying when Sheik Mansour gets bored we will be back in the third tier of football looking for another Paul Dickov
What makes me chuckle is its the Rags & Dipper apoligists who keep on spouting the shit about how City will never be a big club , it appears to bother them far more than our supporters and that is because realistically we are on course to match them in the next decade.Young kids are buying City shirts , i went to Costa Del Sol last week and there are loads of kids wearing City shirts and there are a lot more Haaland shirts in the tourist shops than Salah or Fernandes or any Rag'Dipper players.
Personally i couldnt give a f*ck , ive supported my team through the bad times and i am living the dream , the likes of Pigeye and Pretty boy Jordan have probably never paid for a match ticket in their lives , they take their pieces of silver not for their genuine opinions but to follow an agenda Talkshite give them , they havent got an ounce of credibility and tow the line or they do not get paid , morally bereft pair of f*ckers.
You could taste their ire and angst......wonderful.....long may it continue!

A City fan came on and basically turned them inside out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.