Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was listening to Talking Balls on GMR this week on a couple of days. The whole program is about the RAGs.

Even Emily the City representive only talks about them. After 45 mins of Rags drivel they changed to talking about Salford City, at which point I changed the Channel

I used to listen to Blue Tuesday but I tried for a few days to listen to the new format. Lesson learnt , won’t be listening to it again
you lasted 45 minutes?

fucking hell

I was listening to Talking Balls on GMR this week on a couple of days. The whole program is about the RAGs.

Even Emily the City representive only talks about them. After 45 mins of Rags drivel they changed to talking about Salford City, at which point I changed the Channel

I used to listen to Blue Tuesday but I tried for a few days to listen to the new format. Lesson learnt , won’t be listening to it again
Is that bitter Rag dickhead Drinkwater still on there?
Stereotypical gobshite Rag wanker.

Is that bitter Rag dickhead Drinkwater still on there?
Stereotypical gobshite Rag wanker.
Yes he is and that is the problem, he dictates the agenda and Emily is too weak to handle it. One day they spent 50 mins talking about the rags and then Emily says now it’s time to speak about the blues. He says utd fans can still carry on calling in if they want and that is what happened.

Yes he is and that is the problem, he dictates the agenda and Emily is too weak to handle it. One day they spent 50 mins talking about the rags and then Emily says now it’s time to speak about the blues. He says utd fans can still carry on calling in if they want and that is what happened.
Not like the BBC to allow Rag dickheads airtime to spout bollocks.
I wouldn’t listen to anything that cretin has an input in but it does warm ny heart that the bitter Rag wanker is dying inside knowing how successful we are after he jumped on the Rag bandwagon when the going was good.

I see the BBC HYS police have been busy ... note the first three replies to this :

View attachment 94064

Of course they're quite happy with a defamatory comment about City :
View attachment 94065

Oh well, as long as our tax money is making sure no Scouser is ever offended.
A Dipper calling themselves "Truth hurts" is the ultimate irony.
I suspect the removed posts sum up the professional victim's username perfectly.

There was never a bond with rangers at any level bar a small minority of fans who saw the rags suckin up to celtic due to the irish fans base and so opted to like rangers, there was alway equally plenty of Mancs who are City fans for generations from the large Irish decent community that would maybe have a passing affinity with celtic but not support for them, thankfully City fans have never indulged either of the pellets that play in glasgow (though historically we have many ties with celtic early in our lifetime as a club)

And after all the Pope is a city fan ;-)
Fucking hate the rangers, the fucking soap dodging bigoted shiteing cunts. And no, not might as well be celtic.

That said, can we get back to hating the hateful heinous odious anti City media?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.