Media Discussion - 2023/24

He does but we have the choice as to whether we fund him or not via subscribing to Sly.
Same with the various cockroaches like Harris, Delaney etc.
I have a choice and choose not to buy their products or click on any of their articles.
I choose not to fund them and if everyone else did the same, they would have to reign it in.
You can be prosecuted for not having a TV licence if you watch live TV on any channel even if you don't watch BBC output so unless you choose to break the law, you don't have a choice.
If they weren't funded via a licence fee, it's a different conversation.
That's the point the previous poster made.

I agree it should be our choice if we want to pay and watch the bbc or not.

In this day and age there is no need for a public funded media. I hate Thatcher I mean really hate Thatcher she sold everything this country had. Why the fuck didnt she stop public funding to the bbc ? She stopped it everywhere else !
Agree with your sentiments about that stupid cow. However because tvam took on the powerful broadcasting unions in the early 80s, and hilariously lost their TV franchise, she decided to reform TV.

All the itv companies were put up for franchise, it was decided that there should be more competition in TV production so that the bbc had to have an increased amount of independent production.

This meant shutting down their own costume, makeup, production design etc. departments, using new external companies, who just took on the staff who'd been formerly in house, increasing costs.

You can judge for yourself if increased competition has created better programming. It's no coincidence that a Dutch company has become all powerful in British TV, with their tentacles in all manner of things from sit com, drama, quiz and especially reality TV. The company is endemol now owned by banerjay I think. The self same cunts being investigated over what they knew and how they enabled Russell Brand.

Just watching the Ladies golf, adverts came on so flicked through the Sky channels, first I came across was some shite called “Saturday Social” just a bunch of Cockney wankers sat in a studio trying to be funny (which they’re not), but the bit I saw was a quiz on name the player from clues, talk about old hat, shocking.

Just watching the Ladies golf, adverts came on so flicked through the Sky channels, first I came across was some shite called “Saturday Social” just a bunch of Cockney wankers sat in a studio trying to be funny (which they’re not), but the bit I saw was a quiz on name the player from clues, talk about old hat, shocking.
Cockney.jpg
Was this one of them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.