Media Discussion - 2023/24

impartial BBC Sports staff react to the news Rodri will miss the Arsenal game
theyll-jump-at-the-chance-to-help-you-out.jpg

Hardly surprising it's losing viewers in droves if anybody has watched it recently. Alex Scott was a breath of fresh air when she first came in but has grown more irritating by the week. She just laughs all the time and is very lightweight, the same as her co presenters. You feel like you're on a bloody night out with them and it's as boring as it sounds. The interviews are cheesy and large sections devoted to women's football, diversity etcetera. Get ex pro footballers back on who've actually played at the highest level and concentrate on the games being played with proper analysis. It needs to stay for people who can't afford to pay for sky etcetera, sort it out.
I’ll say it for you, have 2 x Football Focus programs, one for men’s football, the other for women’s, you’ll find the viewing figures for the female version will be tiny, supply and demand.

Only 5 games into the season and the dickheads at Sky are coming up with this shit

They would never produce that sort of content about Ronaldo or Messi. It is designed to attract viewers from LFC, AFC, MUFC fans. SKY goes out its way to be negative about City. It is bizarre that they are trying to undermine Haaland because he is the Premier League's biggest world star at the moment and SKY needs all the revenue it can get moving forward.

I’ll say it for you, have 2 x Football Focus programs, one for men’s football, the other for women’s, you’ll find the viewing figures for the female version will be tiny, supply and demand.

At the moment it's a complete mess. With all respect to the women's football I too wish they had their own channel, the same on sky. Both formats are trying to be everything to everybody and terrified of doing or saying the wrong thing. The pundits are crap too.

I would go differently. Eg Wimbledon, scrap equal prize money for men and women. Double prize money for all genders / identities

I would go differently. Eg Wimbledon, scrap equal prize money for men and women. Double prize money for all genders / identities
Professional Sport like everything else in a business environment should be subject to supply and demand. If you give all the same money in this country the Premier League would go down the shitter. Why the fuck would you want to play more for sports that generate so much less revenue?

Professional Sport like everything else in a business environment should be subject to supply and demand. If you give all the same money in this country the Premier League would go down the shitter. Why the fuck would you want to play more for sports that generate so much less revenue?
In some cases, because some sports have much larger upsides for revenue growth.

Whilst St Henry Winter is praising Kyle Walker, the bellend keeps bringing up "Kyle has done some stupid things and being on the front pages for the wrong reasons". You only need to mention it once, his achievements have heavily outweighed his vices. Also Henry, you spoke about Maguire without mentioning the Mykonos incident..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.