Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call it a hunch but I reckon Sly sports believe Fernandes volley can only be described as stunning.
Why else would they have 3 consecutive headlines on their main page about it?

Whilst St Henry Winter is praising Kyle Walker, the bellend keeps bringing up "Kyle has done some stupid things and being on the front pages for the wrong reasons". You only need to mention it once, his achievements have heavily outweighed his vices. Also Henry, you spoke about Maguire without mentioning the Mykonos incident..

When he talks of Gerrard does he say that he twatted a DJ & goes drinking with FBIs most wanted.

Things going rapidly downhill at BBC Sport

I guess this is what happens when you only cover the dippers and the rags, other fans stop watching and with the rags being shit they have stopped watching. This only leaves the dippers to watch it.

I havent watched it for decades and only watch MOTD perhaps once a season

Call it a hunch but I reckon Sly sports believe Fernandes volley can only be described as stunning.
Just seen it and its nothing special at all, typical rag media.

Good.

It's those type of headlines that keep the masses locked into denial, while that cesspit of a club and everyone in it continues to crumble.

I guess this is what happens when you only cover the dippers and the rags, other fans stop watching and with the rags being shit they have stopped watching. This only leaves the dippers to watch it.

I havent watched it for decades and only watch MOTD perhaps once a season
Same here. Weekend used to revolve round fixed points like Sat football shows. The format with ancient ex players acting as experts and sycophantic presenters cleaning their haemorrhoids for them has had its day. It’s just stale.
These shows are hanging around like the last versions of TOTP.

Same here. Weekend used to revolve round fixed points like Sat football shows. The format with ancient ex players acting as experts and sycophantic presenters cleaning their haemorrhoids for them has had its day. It’s just stale.
These shows are hanging around like the last versions of TOTP.
With Jimmy as the DJ….

Chris Bevan of the BBC seems incredibly misinformed, doesn’t even know we’ve got Newcastle on Wednesday meaning Rodri is available against Brighton.

Attachments

• IMG_6096.png
    IMG_6096.png
    264.6 KB · Views: 156
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.