Media Discussion - 2023/24

What's success? A 1 in 3 striker? Rashford is average and gets mentioned as brilliant player all the time!

He does look half decent and young hold the ball up well but his control of the ball ain't great!

Chris Bevan of the BBC seems incredibly misinformed, doesn’t even know we’ve got Newcastle on Wednesday meaning Rodri is available against Brighton.
Glad I read your post
I had arranged things next week around us playing Tuesday night. Plenty of time to rearrange now.

Hardly surprising it's losing viewers in droves if anybody has watched it recently. Alex Scott was a breath of fresh air when she first came in but has grown more irritating by the week. She just laughs all the time and is very lightweight, the same as her co presenters. You feel like you're on a bloody night out with them and it's as boring as it sounds. The interviews are cheesy and large sections devoted to women's football, diversity etcetera. Get ex pro footballers back on who've actually played at the highest level and concentrate on the games being played with proper analysis. It needs to stay for people who can't afford to pay for sky etcetera, sort it out.
Ellen White schooled her during the World cup.

Far more natural than Scott in front of a Tele. I doubt she'll get more airtime there as BBC will want to protect their figurehead of female football.

Ellen White schooled her during the World cup.

Far more natural than Scott in front of a Tele. I doubt she'll get more airtime there as BBC will want to protect their figurehead of female football.

I liked Scott at first but she's just irritating now. When they get two female presenters together they just giggle and fuck about like they're in a wine bar. Men for men's football and vice versa for the women.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.