Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
An absolute **** of a man, nobody will ever dissuade me that he has a problem with our owner's religion and that is the reason for his constant hate/Anti City articles since the takeover.

A Man City fan, don't make me laugh, he is a wanker with a face you'd never tire of slapping.

compare and contrast the way he attacked UEFA after the dippers final in Paris. We showed UEFA a lack of respect blah blah when they tried to fuck is over, yet the same organisation he defended so staunchly against City are now labelled a bunch of corrupt bastards. What changed ? ****.

plastic Mackem twat….imagine what a race would be like if Manchester City didn’t exist….

funny when we went down to the real division three I recall radio 5 running a “jokey” thing “let’s make City extinct” or something equally toxic.

clear and organised and all this sportswashing bollocks just an excuse, the bastards have always hated us

Spend quite a bit of time in Spain near Marbella and i have a few local Spanish friends , when we chat football they never mention the charges or any UEFA investigation , they just think Pep is a genuis and our players are world class and we are a brilliant team to watch, they are mainly Malaga/Barca fans and the odd Real fan
Its only this country with the millions of bitter and twisted Rags & Dippers and our agenda driven media that it is highighted , we are now becoming a global force in football nothing that happens on these shores is going to halt our progress , that horse has long bolted.

An absolute **** of a man, nobody will ever dissuade me that he has a problem with our owner's religion and that is the reason for his constant hate/Anti City articles since the takeover.

A Man City fan, don't make me laugh, he is a wanker with a face you'd never tire of slapping.
David Conn is an anti-semitic ****.
He hates our Semitic owners, and every other person who shares similar origins.

No , let’s win this one
Agree. It’s very naive to suggest it’s just a charity shield, I get the premise behind the thought but the first one you win isn’t ‘just’ anything. You want to, have to, win the world championship

He is 100% a City fan and I am pretty sure he has no problem with our owner’s religion.

He is 100% a City fan and I am pretty sure he has no problem with our owner’s religion.
Sorry Eds, but he isn't a city fan. Whatever he was, disappeared 15 years ago and I suspect he wasn't one then. But shit happens. He uses his supposed affiliation with us as part of his facade as a 'serious' journalist. Football isn't really for him.

Sorry Eds, but he isn't a city fan. Whatever he was, disappeared 15 years ago and I suspect he wasn't one then. But shit happens. He uses his supposed affiliation with us as part of his facade as a 'serious' journalist. Football isn't really for him.
100% this idiot isn’t a city fan. I’ve spoken to him a few times, questioned him over a few of his earlier ‘work’. He isn’t a city fan, and if it wasn’t slander, I’d call him racist. But I wont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.