Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck David Conn. Prick
They were ‘Europe’s great institutions’ when it suited his and the Guardian’s dog whistle racist narrative against City
Now UEFA are ‘discredited’ when he’s twerking for criminals and counterfeiters from The Cult, who despite their lies and cryarsing, turned up en masse with hundreds if not thousands of fake tickets.
I like others have the receipts and the screenshots

Last edited:
He is 100% a City fan and I am pretty sure he has no problem with our owner’s religion.
The dickhead threw his lot in with FC Tribute Act at Pallet Park years ago.
Then the dishonest shithouse went AWOL and full denial when it emerged his best mate Walsh and their acolytes were rinsing the rubes. Sacks of cash under beds etc, all well documented
If you ask him to explain his lack of journalistic integrity, he blocks without reply
Same as the documented and proven sex offenders Nakrani and Glendenning who work in the same nest of deviants

Sorry Eds, but he isn't a city fan. Whatever he was, disappeared 15 years ago and I suspect he wasn't one then. But shit happens. He uses his supposed affiliation with us as part of his facade as a 'serious' journalist. Football isn't really for him.
I am telling you categorically he is. I have drunk with him prior to home games. Now whether he likes the way the game has gone with the stupid amounts of money that is sloshed around is another matter.

We won't be a great team until we win it twice back to back so might as well get one out the way now.
Yes, but win it again and then it will be another made-up statistic before City are acknowledged as a "big team".
Perhaps Noel/Liam Gallagher could compose a top City tune that gets in the hit parade ?
Chelsea did it with "Blue is the Colour", which undoubtedly led to free-market Roman, buying the Chelsea club and "Tin-Pan Alley".
If only Freddie & the Dreamers were still playing the Bernard Manning club...

Travelled alot during the last several years and our presence has been gradually increasing.
I originally didn't buy-in to winning the CL would be a big step-changer. However, I recently went to the states and the number of sports outlets carrying our merchandise front and centre has blown up.
In the Florida Mall and Disney Springs they have a treble display in the shop front windows.
We truly are massive now.

In fairness that shop in Disney Springs had Foden front and centre when I was there this time last year. But our global
appeal is demonstrably bigger than just 2/3 years ago.

Yes, but win it again and then it will be another made-up statistic before City are acknowledged as a "big team".
Perhaps Noel/Liam Gallagher could compose a top City tune that gets in the hit parade ?
Chelsea did it with "Blue is the Colour", which undoubtedly led to free-market Roman, buying the Chelsea club and "Tin-Pan Alley".
If only Freddie & the Dreamers were still playing the Bernard Manning club...
The Boys in Blue…

I am telling you categorically he is. I have drunk with him prior to home games. Now whether he likes the way the game has gone with the stupid amounts of money that is sloshed around is another matter.
You need to find better friends to mix with, and to have pre match beers with, than that horrible hypocrite and shameless Walsh apologist Conn. The 90s Colin Schindler, absolute dickhead

He might have said he was a City fan just to have a drink with you. Conn no mates. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.