Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never click on any pop up and only see headlines on this forum.
Journalism is dead in this country its all about the clicks.
The bias is because we are winning everything and long may it continue.
We know who we are and where we're from. The CITY IS BLUE and so is the Premier league. CTID

Just started reading Andy dunce cap's article claiming we're thumbing our noses at the domestic cups. I only made it to the first paragraph but what a spectacularly bad take.

The bald fraud's won 14 trophies at City, including 2 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 5 Premier League titles, 1 Champions League and 2 Community Shields.

Don't know what God's gift to knitwear has to do to be praised or even treated fairly by the arseholes chasing clicks.

This is how I imagine Pep deals with these pricks in his head while answering another inane question.

Chris Bascombe is an absolute clown. He is one the Telegraph’s ‘northern co

Chris Bascombe is an embarrassment to both the Daily Telegraph and himself. He is one of the 'Northern Reporters' but writes virtually exclusively on Liverpool. He very occasionally writes on Everton but only ever negatively.
He can sometimes write 3 or more articles a day on Liverpool. All of them are the equivalent of fanzine articles.
The subscribers in the comments section absolutely crucify him for it.
As you say, he was ex-Liverpool Echo but left to work for a Murdoch publication and for obvious reasons, got absolutely slated for it by the Liverpool fans. So, in a feeble attempt to curry favour with them, he writes totally over-the-top, positive articles on all things Liverpool & Klopp. He is totally obsessed with us and in a very recent article about the rebuild of 'Liverpool 2.0' mentioned City no less than 5 times.
Another sad, pathetic 'sportswriter' who is stealing a living, but as we all know, the football media is full of them.
Bascombe really is a pathetic little turd.

Is Bascombe the Liverpool thought bank?

I never click on any pop up and only see headlines on this forum.
Journalism is dead in this country its all about the clicks.
The bias is because we are winning everything and long may it continue.
We know who we are and where we're from. The CITY IS BLUE and so is the Premier league. CTID

Front page headlines made the punter decide which paper they picked up & now it’s clicks but journalism has always been the same. The story is written with the angle & loaded with bias & innuendo with which the paymasters choose.

A very sick/jaded looking Mark Ogden on Sky Sports just now...
"Manchester United is the biggest club in the biggest league in the world."

You just keep telling yourself that sunshine.

Then started talking about "Christano Ronaldo while he played at Manchester United..."

He seems to have been hibernating for the last 15-20 years...

I was listening to talking City podcast and they said that there is Norwegian Journos that follow City around to report back on Haaland and Bobb. Just asking about them only…

Then this video pops up from todays embargo interview with Pep. Lol

Just started reading Andy dunce cap's article claiming we're thumbing our noses at the domestic cups. I only made it to the first paragraph but what a spectacularly bad take.

The bald fraud's won 14 trophies at City, including 2 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 5 Premier League titles, 1 Champions League and 2 Community Shields.

Don't know what God's gift to knitwear has to do to be praised or even treated fairly by the arseholes chasing clicks.
When are these idiots going to realise that the more they play down pep’s achievements it only makes him stay longer,I’m hoping they write something about one champions league is not good enough considering the players he’s had at his disposal,go on pep sign another contract..

A very sick/jaded looking Mark Ogden on Sky Sports just now...
"Manchester United is the biggest club in the biggest league in the world."

You just keep telling yourself that sunshine.

Then started talking about "Christano Ronaldo while he played at Manchester United..."

He seems to have been hibernating for the last 15-20 years...
He'll be cry wanking under his Ryan Giggs Duvet cover as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.