Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. We're game of the day. Oh how predictable. Sky sports are so see through.

Absolute joke of a media outlet. They go on and belittle us, ignore our achievements at will, make whatever we do be small time and don't make it headline news yet us getting beat somehow out trumps Lutons historic 1st ever win in the Premier League when all week they've bigged them up and pushed the story of how good a win for them will be.

Totally ignored it.

I listened to the game on the City app for the first time, really enjoyed the commentary from Alistair Mann with Michael Brown. They were relatively impartial but Ali couldn't contain his. frustration at the imbecile pawson's performance!

Post match with Natalie Pike was ok, Lescott always a bit boring, curle not brill, Mick McCarthy an absolute bona fide legend! I think he rather enjoyed his equaliser against the rags, top fella! His career highlight was going against Ruud Gullit at the Euro's, got totally schooled.

Anyway was always certain we'd the the main game if we lost, sad gits. Luckily we don't do too badly these days ;-)))

I listened to the game on the City app for the first time, really enjoyed the commentary from Alistair Mann with Michael Brown. They were relatively impartial but Ali couldn't contain his. frustration at the imbecile pawson's performance!

Post match with Natalie Pike was ok, Lescott always a bit boring, curle not brill, Mick McCarthy an absolute bona fide legend! I think he rather enjoyed his equaliser against the rags, top fella! His career highlight was going against Ruud Gullit at the Euro's, got totally schooled.

Anyway was always certain we'd the the main game if we lost, sad gits. Luckily we don't do too badly these days ;-)))
I listened to the game with Alistair Mann too, thought him and Micheal Brown were very good and as you say relatively impartial.

Doesn't make it clever though, 3 yellows in 7 games, we all know they're shite, even they know they are shite, but they're also at it, perhaps the club should do more, and highlight it, and leave to get on with managing the team.
Not saying it's clever.

Other managers have gotten away with far worse behaviour on the touchline this season.

I think Pep is being made an example of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.