Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could try newspapers or internet or club sites maybe...?
I do all that (appart from newspapers) but when I am getting up, brushing my teeth, having a wash etc I like to listen to the radio to keep up to date with the sports news & as bad as Talkshite is I dont know of any alternative? + sometimes it makes me smile with the absolute rubish they come out with.

I like to keep up to date with the sports news & there is no (as far as I Know) alternative.
The only other sport I’m interested in apart from cricket is Manchester City FC so I use the ECB app for my cricket and our MCFC app for City news. That’s all the sports news I need in my life and the papers, sports radio and sports tv news channels can go and fuck right off.

Put Talkshite on this morning when getting up & could not stop laughing, The (Liverpool supporting) football intellectual who is Tony Cascarino "Finks" the Liverpool game should be replayed (I kid you not) & the replay should start from the point just after Liverpool have gone 1-0 up & the goal ruled out for offside should stand,
Funnily enough a bit later when talking about our game the Hwang red card challenge on Walker was not even mentioned & according to Tony "Everybody" was pleased Wolves got the win,
I know its shite radio but it really is quite comical to listen to.
(& no I have never rung in or purchased a gutter brush although I did drive a white van once :-)
Lower your blood pressure by not listening to the stupid, spiteful cnut's.
;-)

Yep. We're game of the day. Oh how predictable. Sky sports are so see through.

Absolute joke of a media outlet. They go on and belittle us, ignore our achievements at will, make whatever we do be small time and don't make it headline news yet us getting beat somehow out trumps Lutons historic 1st ever win in the Premier League when all week they've bigged them up and pushed the story of how good a win for them will be.

Totally ignored it.
I know what you are saying but any team beating us is big news and arguably more in the public eye than Luton winning.
Take it the other way, we are what we are now !
In other heads 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.