Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that. BBC United - Mediacity couldn't find a clip of Franny scoring a goal for City. Cunts!
I made the following comment on the BBC hys section but it was removed by the biased BBC:

"Biased BBC put a photo of Lee scoring against City, not no image of him in his iconic sky blue City kit. There's no way they would do this for a former legend from another leading PL club. Institutional bias again!"

(Edit: Have resubmitted a similar comment:
"BBC put a photo of Lee scoring against City, yet no image of him in his iconic sky blue City kit, even though he spent the lion's share of his career there!
There's no way BBC would do this for a former legend from another leading PL club. BBC bias? Couldn't possibly be, such a suggestion gets removed by the completely impartial institution!"

Let's see if they remove this too?...)

Last edited:
2 comments removed from the BBC HYS!

Dipper ramblings last night!

Thanks for recently reporting a comment on the BBC site.
We’ve looked into this and you’re right – it broke house rules. We’ve removed the offending content

Now I remember why I dislike that annoying voiced twat badger Lewis, clueless bitter weeping helmet wart. Drink it in you sad nob head, the only thing ending in tears is you and your ilk crying the salty ones with City living in your head, which is glorious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.