Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Liverpool will probably get a week long media meltdown for their ref mistakes and we get shite like this from Sky Sports via Dermot Gallagher:
“It’s a foul for me, no yellow card,” he told Sky Sports. “Referee has got the best view, the referee is looking straight at it. I think he can see the intensity of the tackle, he knows, he’s got a feel for it because he’s six/eight yards away.”
We don't need meltdowns but at least admit it was a blatant second yellow card/mistake. He's nothing short of bullshitting there IMO. Does he seriously think Walker was play acting in his reaction? I'd like to see the full debate but can't seen to find it on youtube or sky. Wouldn't surprise me if they all just agreed and moved on.

Last edited:
Fulham game is nearly 10 minutes old and still no mention how much Chelsea gave spent on transfers. Sky wankers.

So Liverpool will probably get a week long media meltdown for their ref mistakes and we get shite like this from Sky Sports via Dermot Gallagher:

We don't need meltdowns but at least admit it was a blatant second yellow card/mistake. He's nothing short of bullshitting there IMO. Does he seriously think Walker was play acting in his reaction? I'd like to see the full debate but can't seen to find it on youtube or sky. Wouldn't surprise me if they all just agreed and moved on.
they did it lasted about 2 seconds after that comment.

Saw that. BBC United - Mediacity couldn't find a clip of Franny scoring a goal for City. Cunts!
There’s four articles on Franny on the main BBC website.

That goal was an iconic Lee moment. Even if it was against us.

I’m no lover of the BBC but they’ve surpassed my expectations of the level of coverage they’ve given this sad news.

I’m no lover of the BBC but they’ve surpassed my expectations of the level of coverage they’ve given this sad news.

They must be reading the thread.

Iconic, which it was. However, there are numerous clips of Franny scoring for City. One of those clips would have been more appropriate. Even though Franny played for Derby, he will forever be remembered as one of the greatest City players ever.

they did all nodding nothing to see

I agree. Franny had a great career and before today I have never had an issue with that goal (very ‘Typical’ of City).

As long as what they put out is factual, why shouldn’t we enjoy the full career of a City legend. It will have real sentimental value for Derby fans of the time.

At times like this, tribalism isn‘t relative, compassion for all, is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.