Media Discussion - 2023/24

I agree. Franny had a great career and before today I have never had an issue with that goal (very ‘Typical’ of City).

As long as what they put out is factual, why shouldn’t we enjoy the full career of a City legend. It will have real sentimental value for Derby fans of the time.

At times like this, tribalism isn‘t relative, compassion for all, is.
Our tribalism is only against the BBC not rival fans/clubs.

I made the following comment on the BBC hys section but it was removed by the biased BBC:

"Biased BBC put a photo of Lee scoring against City, not no image of him in his iconic sky blue City kit. There's no way they would do this for a former legend from another leading PL club. Institutional bias again!"

(Edit: Have resubmitted a similar comment:
"BBC put a photo of Lee scoring against City, yet no image of him in his iconic sky blue City kit, even though he spent the lion's share of his career there!
There's no way BBC would do this for a former legend from another leading PL club. BBC bias? Couldn't possibly be, such a suggestion gets removed by the completely impartial institution!"

Let's see if they remove this too?...)

I don’t know how to do it but maybe a Twitter page called BBC HYS deleted comments & fans can post screen prints. Complaints are no good but at least it can permanently show what’s going on.

They must be reading the thread.

Iconic, which it was. However, there are numerous clips of Franny scoring for City. One of those clips would have been more appropriate. Even though Franny played for Derby, he will forever be remembered as one of the greatest City players ever.
C8A4E9CD-CAB5-42A0-89FB-67959505207D.jpeg
Arguably the most iconic photograph in our History

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.